This neat GPS watch allows you to control all Hubsan GPS quadcopters, and includes follow and circle me features. Find it here https://amzn.to/2kagztt
– Controls all Hubsan GPS drones in a wrist watch. Great for hiking, or vacation use without needing to carry a large bulky transmitter.
– Controller watch includes a built-in GPS to enable follow me, circle me, and return to pilot capabilities.
– Watch also includes buttons and dials that enable you to control all the features that you would normally be able to with a normal stock controller.
– Watch also has lights and vibration prompts to alert you of flight modes, and telemetry of loss of signal and low battery warnings.
– Range of the watch is good, and better than advertised 50 meters. I got over 120 meters before loss of signal.
– It’s relatively inexpensive for what it is, and what it can do.
– Using the watch in conjunction with WiFi FPV (X-Hubsan app) will likely degrade the maximum range due to interference on 2.4Ghz between WiFi and the controller. In that case, the advertised range of 50 meters would probably be realistic.
– Does not have proportional flight control input, such as joysticks would provide. Instead have forward, backward, right, left, up and down control.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.