This brushless micro FPV racer has tons of acceleration for freestyling. Punch it skyward for your tricks. Find it here https://goo.gl/pSiJjN
– Powerful machine with rocketing punch.
– Orange 600TVL 16:9 Micro Swift clone FPV camera.
– On screen display (OSD)
– 5.8 Ghz 48channel FPV transmitter with switchable power levels of 25, 100, 200, 400, and 600 mW. Channels and power levels can be changed from the OSD menus
– Omnibus F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.3.0
– BL Heli-S 28A 4in1 ESC
– DT 1408 3600KV
– Weighs well les than 250 grams with battery installed. Does not require FAA registration.
– It’s tough. Survived several of my landings 😉
– Beeper not installed.
– No user manual.
– Video transmitter antenna connector pops off very easily. Recommend applying glue to hold it in place.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.