This little drone with its G sensor controller should be relatively easy fo fly by younger pilots. Find it here https://goo.gl/1XYite
– It’s inexpensive.
– Small and safe for younger pilots.
– 100 m range, IKR 😉 But it gets real hard to see it at that range.
– G sensor control, altitude hold, and headless mode.
– About 5 1/2 minutes flight time with its 180mah battery.
– Internal battery charged with micro USB cable. Must recharge betwen flights (can’t swap batteries).
– Drone can pick up a bit of accelerometer drift if flying outdoors in the wind. Simply land it and leave it undisturbed for a moment to reset its accelerometers.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.