This little brushless racer is surprisingly zippy under power of inexpensive 1S batteries. Find it here https://goo.gl/DYQcNk
– Light (36 grams) brushless micro FPV racer.
– Omnibus F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.0
– 0705/1500KV brushless motors with BLHeli-S 5A ESC.
– ESC’s are incoroporated into flight control board to eliminate weight of extra components.
– 600TVL 48 channel 25mW FPV camera
– Betaflight configurable on screen display (OSD)
– Available PNP, and BNF Flysky (AFHDS/AFHDS 2A), DSMX/2), and Frsky D8
– Can only be powered by 1S batteries. Advertised as also being 2S to 4S, but if you try such you will immediately burn out the ESC’s.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.