This big and powerful 1 10 scale car is very fast and likes getting dirty. ZD Racing makes some of the best brushless motor cars that you can get in this price range. Another QC101 keeper. Find it here https://goo.gl/bMDmwq
– Big and fast brushless motor car. Does great donuts too 😉
– Large wide knobby tires provides plenty of traction.
– Motor and 4WD drive system is very resistant to dirt, sand, and water. I drove it through a sport field just after watering, and then did my best to kick up dirt and sand into it in this review. The car didn’t seem to care.
– 45A fan-cooled ESC with T3650 3300 KV brushless motor provides plenty of power.
– Huge 2S 2400mah Li-Po battery gives about 15 minutes drive time
– Steering trim, steering rate, and throttle rate trim enables easy adjustments to improve controllability. Independent shocked suspension makes for smooth ride over rough terrain.
– 200 meter range. I drive it past 140 meters in this video to test it.
– It ain’t cheap when compared to a brushed motor car. A good brushless motor system comes at a cost.
– Center balance wire needs to be removed when you seat the battery in the car for driving. It get’s in the way of the battery holder. It also needs to be reinstalled for charging the battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.