This flying ring quadcopter is very resistant to damage, yet surprisingly maneuverable. A good and cheap first drone. Find it here and use coupon codes RCSANTA20 or RC18OFF https://goo.gl/2UmtK1
– Comes in a very nice carrying case that holds all needed equipment.
– Quadcopter is well protected by dual rings that encircle/protect the quadcopter.
– Even with the rings, it is a very nice and maneuverable flier. Great flier for beginners and above.
– headless mode, and one key return.
– It’s very cheap, especially if you use the promotion coupon codes given above.
– No altitude hold. This is a manual throttle flier. Great to learn proper throttle control if you wish to one day advance to sportier drones (such as racers).
– All sides look the same. Beginners may need to either use headless mode to maintain orientation, or learn orientation by movement alone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYTCfjUVVo
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.