These very tiny drones are very easy to fly with their included G-sensor controllers. Great for indoor flying on those cold Winter nights. Coming soon to all vendors.
– The Eagle is very tiny. Maybe one of the smallest drones commercially available?
– Both are very easy to fly with their included G-sensor controller.
– When available for sale, they should be relatively inexpensive.
– Flight times relatively short. Times for Eagle and CX-10SD are about 3 minutes and 4 1/2 minutes respectively.
– Headless mode is not included on either.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.