This GoPro lifting flying wing has a stabilization system that makes flying very easy for new pilots. It includes accommodations for including a GoPro, and/or FPV gear and cameras. IMO this is the best of the ZOHD RC airplanes. Find it here https://goo.gl/uzUMTs
– Large and light weight flying wing with plenty of lift.
– 2204 1870KV motor with 30A ESC
– Gyro stabilizer with three settings, full stabilization with angle restrictions (hard to crash), partial stabilzation (no angle restriction for loops and rolls), and pass through (no stabilization for experts only). Full stabilization makes takeoffs and flights very easy. The newest fliers should easily be able to fly this. In full stabization, it’s almost impossible to stall this (although it becomes quite wobbly near stall).
– Can fly very slow without a GoPro, or speed it up by adding weight or a camera.
– Accomodations to easily (just snap in) many action cameras. Can also include FPV gear.
– Installing a GoPro moves the CG far forward. Will likely require installing the battery far back to counter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.