This GPS FPV camera drone is great for safely exploring your neighborhood or park from the air. Find it here https://goo.gl/PYmHki
– Good beginner’s GPS FPV explorer drone.
– GPS/GLONASS system rapidly locks on, and provides good position accuracy.
– Available with 720p or 1080p HD cameras. Video is recorded directly to microSD card to avoid WiFi lag.
– Camera lens can be remotely pointed up or down.
– Video can be viewed in realtime on your smartphone via its SJ-GPS app, available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/RQ1BHV and iTunes here https://goo.gl/hwPwfu. App also includes telemetry info of drone’s range, altitude, and remaining battery power.
– Safety electronic geofence prevents exceeding 100 meters altitude and 400 meters horizontal distance from takeoff point.
– Return to home and landing at takeoff point on command, and automatically on lost signal, or low battery.
– 3.7V 1000mah battery provides about 7 1/2 minutes flight time.
– Toilet bowl effect wobbling was seen when follow me was activated.
– Screen waypoint flying did not seem to work.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.