This easy to fly stabilized VTOL RC airplane is very acrobatic, even in the hands of new fixed wing pilots. Find it here https://goo.gl/TCVg8X X7 version should be back in stock by end of the week.
and here is its flight demonstration
– Highly maneuverable in 3D mode, great for acrobatics. Yet easy to fly in 6G stabilized vertical and horizontal modes.
– Large and light weight flying wing with plenty of lift.
– Two 1307 brushless motors can send this skyward vertically like a rocket.
– 6G/3D gyro/accelerometer stabilizer with three settings; vertical stabilization for vertical takeoff and landings, horizontal stabilzation for horizontal flight and horizontal takeoffs and landings, and horizontal 3D mode for acrobatics or normal flying.
– Much better flier in horizontal stabilized mode than the Eachine Mirage 500. X520 includes sharp stabilized banked turns in 6G mode.
– BNF includes 7.4V 950mah 20C LiPo that gives approximately 15 minutes flight time.
– Available in multiple versions of RTF, night versions, and 5G WiFi FPV.
– Motors run in idle when armed. The propellers can be damaged if the plane flips on its back. Emergency motor shutdown is complicated, requiring simultaneous pressing of two buttons.
– Battery door can be difficult to close.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.