This beefy 1:12 scale car is fast, stable, and resistant to crashes. One of the best brushed motor cars that I’ve reviewed. It’s a QC101 keeper. Find it here and use coupon code rc18off https://goo.gl/eoPk3c
– Big beefy car. Frame is strengthened with steel plate, making it VERY resistant and tough to head on crashes (even with concrete as you’ll see in this video).
– 4WD drive system very resistant to dirt and sand. I did my best to kick up dirt and sand in this review. The car didn’t seem to care.
– 30A ESC with 540 brushed motor provides plenty of power
– 2S 1500mah Li-Ion battery gives about 15 minutes drive time
– Steering trim, steering rate, and throttle rate trim enables easy adjustments to improve controllability. Independent shocked suspension makes for smooth ride over rough terrain, and enables easy recovery in jumps.
– 80 meter range.
– It is a brushed motor, you may need to eventually replace it. But 540 motors are cheap and plentiful.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.