This weird looking folding camera drone is designed to provide very steady video. Find it here https://goo.gl/ZUHUcn
– Quadcopter folds up very flat for easy tranportation.
– Its unfolded flight shape places the camera and center of gravity very low. This helps provide very stable flight for video and pictures.
– 720p HD video camera.
– Inflight video is viewed and recorded directly to your smartphone using its FYD FPV app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/hQkrPF and iTunes here https://goo.gl/edPRTb
– Automatic takeoff, landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– Not a very good flier in the wind due to its shape. Mainly intended for indoor flight.
– Does not record to microSD card. WiFi lag and stutter is possible in recorded video.
– Plastic is very lightweight, but at the same time might be brittle.
– On/off switch is not located directly below the plastic power button. You’ll need to find its exact location by trial and error.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.