This cheap little micro Mavic is another good indoor/outdoor flier. It collapses into a very tiny size for easy transport. Find it here https://goo.gl/Sp8FzL
– Maneuverable little quadcopter.
– Foldable micro. Folds easily for pocket transportation
– Headless mode, and one key return.
– No altitude hold. Good for sport flying and learning proper throttle control.
– Very short LVC warning. If you its lights blinking, land immediately.
– Motors keep spinning if transmitter reception is lost means flyaway potential. Keep it close when flying outdoors.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.